Are you trying to eat healthier, but lack the time to prepare homemade meals?
The Instant Pot makes life easier, more delicious and more nutritious!
An Instant Pot is an electric kitchen appliance that functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer and more. With seven different functions, it’s extremely versatile. It’s easy to use and convenient. You can set it and walk away. It will keep your food warm until you’re ready to enjoy.
1. Makes Life Easier
Cooking doesn’t need to be complicated or time-consuming. The Instant Pot is a nourishing solution to feeding your family with ease. This single appliance has made cooking faster and more convenient.
- Save time. A slow cooker recipe that takes 8-10 hours requires only about 40 minutes pressure cooking.
- Save money by cutting costs of dining out and it’s energy efficient.
- 7 functions in 1 appliance = simplify and save space in your kitchen.
- Easy to clean. Although the lid needs to be hand washed, the stainless steel insert is dishwasher safe.
- It’s much safer and easier to use than stove top pressure cookers.
2. Makes Life More Delicious
You’ll love these stress-free, gluten-free, paleo-friendly Instant Pot recipes! Bursting with flavor, they yield plenty of leftovers and can be enjoyed in a variety of delicious ways to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- Homemade Bone Broth
- Crispy Potatoes
- Spaghetti Squash
- Kalua Pig
- Lamb Curry or Shanks
- Beef Ribs, Pot Roast, Mexican Beef or Short Ribs
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Whole Chicken Note: I’ve found 5 minutes per pound to be great. Then, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Super quick ground beef recipe: 3 lb grass-fed ground beef + 16 oz tomato sauce + sea salt on “low” pressure for 15 minutes. Yummy when added to tacos, pasta, winter squash, eggs or soups.
- Yogurt: 1/2 gallon raw milk + 1/4 cup store-bought yogurt on “yogurt” setting for 24 hours. Enjoy as a drinkable version of yogurt or strain to make whey and cream cheese.
- More delicious recipes at Nom Nom Paleo, Against All Grain and Hip Pressure Cooking.
3. Makes Life More Nutritious
Pressure cooking can actually preserve nutrients in food more than other cooking methods.
- Preserves nutrients, especially the pressure cooker setting!
- An easy way to enjoy more whole foods and quick bone broth!
- Non-toxic: The interior used to cook food is stainless steel. There’s no Teflon or non-stick coating.