Rice is a cereal grain that is commonly consumed in our households. It is actually a staple food for a large part of the human population. Preparing it without having the right utensils is a hell of a task.The best stainless-steel rice cooker shave however made it simpler to prepare rice.
These cookers prepare all kinds of rice without much effort. The cookers are automated, and therefore there is no need for adjusting the heat. Your work stops at putting some rice in water and turning on the machine. They also double up as excellent serving tools.
Best Stainless Steel Rice Cooker Reviews
Below are some of the stainless-steel rice cookers that are available currently on the market. They have been adequately analyzed to help you make a choice on which one amongst them will suit your needs.
Tiger JAX-T10U-K 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer & Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel Black
- The inner pan has a thickness of 1.5mm.
- The steam cap and the inner lid are removable and easy to clean.
- It is capable of performing four functions just in a single cooker.
- The cooking menu has 10 computerized settings.
- It is accompanied with accessories such as a cookbook and cooking plate.
- The capacity of 5.5 cups of uncooked rice of any kind.
The Tiger JAX-T10U has a slow cooker, rice cooking, steamer function and the synchro-cooking all in one pot. The cooking menu is computerized into 10 different settings making this cooker capable of preparing two dishes at the same time.
The Tiger cooker has an automated logic system that helps monitor the cooking temperatures thereby resulting in preparation of perfect meals.You simply need a single press of the power button to make it operational.
What’s more, the minimal supervision accompanied by this machine makes it efficient. This cooker’s plate does not in any way affect the texture and the flavor of the rice being cooked. It has an auto keep-warm feature that comes into action after the rice has been fully cooked.
The steam caps and lids are removable making the cooker easy to clean.The LCD panel for controlling the cooker is easy to read and interpret. The cooker has a delay time, and it consumes the power of up to 641 watts. It also weighs only 6.8 pounds with a capacity of 5.5 cups of uncooked rice of all kinds.
- Easy to clean.
- Chemical-free cooking plate.
- Compact and easy to store.
- Easy to operate.
- Great quality.
- After cooking, water accumulates on its top.
- Dull design.
- Has an easy-to-clean inner pot that is removable.
- Prepares 3 cups of uncooked rice of any kinds which in turn yields 6 cups of already cooked rice.
- It comes with other accessories such a serving spatula and a cup for measuring rice.
- The cooking pot is purely made of surgical stainless steel of grade 304.
- Simple to operate and has an automatic keep-warm mode.
- Apart from cooking rice, it is also good at making chili, soups among other foodstuffs.
The Aroma Stainless rice cooker is made of the surgical stainless steel of grade 304. It cooks delicious meals that are mostly associated with restaurants.A simple push of the power button is all you need, and it becomes operational.
It has the capacity to cook between two to six cups of any type of rice. Once therice has been cooked, it automatically switches to the keep-warm mode. There is absolutely no need to monitor or stir your rice while cooking when using this best stainless-steel rice cooker.
When you are done with the cooking, simply remove the inner part of the cooking pot plus all the accessories to make your cleaning easier. This cooker comes with a spatula and a cup for measuring rice. However, it does not include the steamer tray which is sold separately. It weighs 3.8 pounds.
- Great for small amounts of meals.
- Easy to clean
- Least expensive.
- Easy to operate.
- Requires less of the counter space.
- Operates quietly.
- Small in size.
- Splatters a lot during cooking.
Best Stainles Rice Cooker Under 100
OYAMA Stainless 16-Cup (Cooked) (8-Cup UNCOOKED) Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, Stainless Steamer Tray (CNS-A15U)
- Clear lid made of glass.
- Steamer tray to steam different kinds of foods while cooking rice.
- The cooking pot and the steamer tray are made of grade 304 stainless steel.
- The steamer tray is included in the purchase.
- Holds up 8 cups of uncooked rice which yields 16 cups of cooked rice.
- Operates with 120V of electric power.
The OYAMA CNS-A15U Stainless-Steel Pot has been designed specifically for those who do not prefer non-stick coated appliances. This cooking pot has been made of grade 304 stainless steel. The cooker operates using 120V of electric current.
A simple touch of the button makes cooking possible. The keep-warm mode of this rice cooker is automatic. Apart from just rice cooking, the pot can be used to steam vegetables, dumplings, and even meat.
It weighs only 5.5 pounds. What’s more, it has the capacity of holding up to 8 cups of uncooked rice which will result into 16 cups after being cooked.
- Lightweight hence easy to carry.
- Easy to clean after being used.
- Easy to operate, requires no technical skills to operate.
- Cooks quickly hence saving time.
- A lot of splashing during cooking.
- Switches from the cook mode to keep-warm mode automatically
- The cooking bowl is made of stainless steel of grade 304 in entirety.
- The glass lid is clear enough to enable you to monitor your rice while cooking.
- Other included accessories are rice paddle, measuring cup and a stainless-steel steamer tray for vegetables.
- No chemical substances such as Teflon and non-stick materials come to contact with the food.
- It has a 46-inch power cord which operates it at an approved voltage of 110V AC and 60Hz frequency.
The Miracle ME81Exclusives rice cooker is an improvement to the ME8 model. This automatic cooker has a bowl that has been entirely made of stainless steel and a vegetable steamer tray. Once cooking is done, the pot automatically shifts to the keep-warm mode to keep the rice warm thereafter
The cooker is fitted with different indicator lights to show the different cooking modes. It has a capacity of eight cups of uncooked rice that subsequently results into 12 cups of cooked rice.
Your health is guaranteed when using this device since no food comes into contact with any chemical substances. This cooker weighs 5.8 pounds and operates using an electric power of 110V AC at a frequency of 60Hz.
- Safer and healthier to be used in cooking your rice.
- Easy to use, requires no specialized training on how to operate it.
- It has numerous cooking settings that allow you to cook using whichever setting you prefer.
- Large in size to cook more rice for many people.
- Poor return policy and no timer.
Best Stainless Rice Cooker For Small Family
- Simple and easy to use.
- Has the capacity to hold between four to sixteen cups of any rice.
- The steaming handy basket allows you to do the cooking of rice and steaming of vegetables simultaneously.
- The cooker keeps rice hot for long-serving hours.
- Opening the hinged cover which has a carrying handle is easy making serving an easy task as well.
- Apart from easy rice serving, the steam vent and non-stick pot are removable for easier cleaning.
- Some of the accessories that come with this cooker are rice paddle, non-stick pot, steaming basket and a measuring scoop.
The Presto 05813 rice cooker is perfect for the preparation of both brown and white rice. It has a push button which has been digitally designed with a unique feature for brown rice. Once you are done with your cooking, the cooker just switches automatically to keep-warm mode to prevent the food from completely cooling down.
The indicator lights are meant to show the functions under which brown and white rice are being cooked. The indicator lights also show when the rice has been switched to keep-warm mode.
This cooker operates at a voltage of 120V at a frequency of 60Hz.It weighs approximately 6.8 pounds and can hold between four to sixteen cups of any type of rice.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Nice design which makes it attractive.
- Convenient to use which saves time as well.
- Durable hence will give you value for your money.
- Plastic steamer basket.
Best Stainless Steel Rice Cookers Buying Guide
We have different needs in our homes. It, therefore, means that not any stainless steel rice cooker you come across on the market will work for you. Before settling on your best stainless-steel rice cooker for purchase, your needs and preference should be given the priority.
These requirements vary from those who actually do not know how to cook rice and would, therefore, require some help plus any other reasons that may prompt you to buy one. Below are some of the most common properties to look for:
1. Ease of Cleaning.
Cleaning rice that has dried in the cooking pot is a hard piece of work. To make your cleaning job easier, it is advisable that you purchase rice cookers that have non-stick interiors. The non-stick coatings are easy to scratch and by extension easy to clean.
Caution should, however, be taken to avoid over-scratching of this coat as it might damage the cooker.
2. Size of The Cooker
The amount of rice you want to prepare should help you determine the size of cooker that suits you. The rice cookers are known to perform best under the serving sizes that they have been intended for. Poor-tasting rice always comes as a result of cooking a small amount of rice in a large rice cooker.
If you plan to use the cooker to prepare some other foods, then you should purchase one that is large enough to accommodate a steaming tray.
3. Type of Lid
If you would want to monitor your food as it cooks, then it is recommended that you go for rice cookers that have clear lids. The cooker’s lid should be tightly fitted with a steam vent which helps prevent bubbling.
4. Programmable Functions
Programmable features enable you to cook all kinds of rice and other foods quickly by simply pushing a start button. The functions should be simple to understand and operate. The functions are time-saving and are always a great reprieve to you when in a hurry.
Some of the functions are for speeding up cooking time, warming up food and when the cooker will begin its next cooking project.
Rice cookers are made of different materials. Most of them are however made of aluminum or stainless steel. A stainless steel rice cooker is durable and easy to clean. Additionally, there is no contact between your food and chemical substances when you use the stainless steel cooker.
This will therefore, leave you safer and healthier. The best rice cookers are definitely made of stainless-steel in entirety.
Some manufacturers have been on the market long enough, and this makes them able to know what customers are looking for.This has allowed them to make advancements over time and in the end, come up with some of the best rice cookers currently available in the various markets.
Basic knowledge of these brands that have been on the market for longer times will be of great help to you.
Having the best cooking appliance at home is as satisfying as the food itself. It has become completely difficult to make the best choice of some of these appliances as there are currently wider varieties in the market as a result of the competition amongst the many manufacturers.
Your needs and preferences at home are what should inform your decision on which cooker is best for you. Of the five reviewed best stainless-steel rice cookers, the Tiger JAX-T10U Micom Rice Cooker stands out to be the best stainless-steel rice cooker among them.
It has a cooking menu that has computerized ten settings to perform different cooking conditions and rice cooked on it is safe for human consumption. This is because chemical substances do not come into contact with the rice. It is also very easy to operate.
Just a simple push of the button is all you need to do.After that, there will be no need to monitor the rice during the entire cooking process. Rice does not stick on the inner side making it easier to clean. It is a high-quality designed rice cooker that is compact and easy to store.